It's our best shot
COVID-19 vaccine clinic information
Latest Update – March 1, 2021
Luminis Health is excited to expand access to the COVID-19 vaccine. Thank you for your patience and for helping us prioritize care for our community.
We are maintaining our inventory in a manner that ensures we can deliver the two-shot regimen to those we vaccinate. We will schedule vaccine clinics based on vaccine availability, with preference currently given to those who live in Anne Arundel and Prince Georges counties.
We ask that you complete a vaccine interest form to let us know you want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. This form does not guarantee access to receive a vaccine.
At this time, vaccine interest and community need far exceed vaccine supply. As we receive our supply each week, we will open vaccine appointments and contact those on our interest list with a link for registration, based on the state’s guidelines and giving priority to those in Prince George’s and Anne Arundel Counties. We will also continue to prioritize our most vulnerable and high-risk populations in phase 1B. If you have already filled out the interest form, we have your contact information saved and you do not need to resubmit. If you are eligible for a vaccine and unable to complete your registration online, please call 443-481-6852.
We understand your anticipation. Thank you for your patience and for helping us prioritize care for our community as we expand access to the vaccine.
We appreciate your patience as we work quickly to provide vaccinations to our community.
In the meantime, here’s what you should know about vaccination with Luminis Health:
- Registration appointments will be based on the limited supply of vaccines available.
- Upcoming vaccines will be given by appointment only and walk in vaccinations will not be available.
- At this time, we are prioritizing vaccines for Prince George’s and Anne Arundel county residents.
- Filling out our vaccination interest form is the best way to ensure direct communications about your vaccination status. Please do not contact individual Luminis Health hospitals, departments or physician practices about your vaccination registration status.
- Please know that we will require identification for vaccination.
- We will only vaccinate those in an eligible phase.
Luminis Health COVID-19 vaccine call center
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 7 pm
Saturday – Sunday, 8:30 am – 5 pm
Our call center can assist with the following:
- Helping answer frequently asked questions about our vaccine interest form and registration process.
- Registering those who are eligible to receive the vaccine, but unable to register online.
- Navigating scheduling, rescheduling or cancelling once you have received a notification to register.
Please only use the phone line if you are eligible for a vaccine and are unable to register online or have received a notification to register. This will allow those who are most in need to reach our team.
To report side effects, please use v-safe through Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). If you believe you’re having unanticipated side effects that are cause for concern or you are having trouble managing your side effects, please seek medical care.
State of Maryland Vaccine Phases
Luminis Health is currently prioritizing our high-risk populations in phase 1B.
- Healthcare workers.
- Residents and staff of nursing homes.
- First responders, public safety, corrections.
- Individuals ages 75 and over. Marylanders ages 75 and over will receive priority for COVID-19 vaccine over all other groups in Phase 1B.
- Individuals of any age in assisted living, independent living, behavioral health and developmentally disabled group homes, and other congregate facilities.
- K-12 teachers and support staff.
- Childcare providers.
- Employees needed for continuity of government.
- Individuals age 65-74.
- Essential workers in lab services, agriculture, manufacturing, postal service, etc.