COVID-19 vaccine community clinics
Luminis Health is currently distributing vaccines through our mobile clinics in Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties and at our vaccination site at First United Methodist Church in Hyattsville.
We encourage you to visit covidvax.maryland.gov to see a full list of vaccine clinic locations in your area.
Here's what you should know about vaccination with Luminis Health:
- You can find directions and parking information for our clinic locations on our vaccine information page as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
- On the day of your appointment, bring identification that matches your registration name and address with you.
- Walk into the vaccination clinic no more than five minutes before your appointment to help us maintain social distance.
- Expect a 15-minute appointment, with a 15-minute wait time after. If you have a history of anaphylaxis you may be asked to wait 30 minutes.
- Wear clothing that makes your arm easily accessible.
- If you receive the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, be prepared to schedule your second dose appointment. Know your availability for 3-4 weeks after your first dose appointment in order to schedule your second dose.
- If you develop COVID-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, etc.) before your appointment, we ask that you cancel. You should cancel through your confirmation email.
- You can reschedule your appointment by calling the Luminis Health COVID-19 vaccine call center 443-481-6852.
Luminis Health COVID-19 vaccine call center
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm
Our call center can assist with the following:
- Helping answer frequently asked questions about our vaccine interest form and registration process.
- Registering those who are eligible to receive the vaccine, but unable to register online.
- Navigating scheduling, rescheduling or cancelling once you have received a notification to register.
To report side effects, please use v-safe through Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). If you believe you’re having unanticipated side effects that are cause for concern or you are having trouble managing your side effects, please seek medical care.